Get Customized Term Solutions and Policy Reviews for Family, Home and Business Protection.
Term Insurance is the most affordable coverage solution for the money. Selecting the appropriate amount of coverage and company are key in saving time and money.
10-20-30 Year Term Policies and other variations are available to provide you the maximum coverage at the lowest cost. Let us do a policy review and provide you with the proper competitive recommendations.
Your health buys your insurance and your premium keep it in force. Underwriting can be tricky and potentially limit your options. Our underwriting strategy and pre-underwriting process allows us to submit your application quickly and efficiently.
Term Life Vs. Permanent Life
The choice to leverage the different types of Term Insurance or consider a permanent life insurance product can be confusing. We make it easy by performing a needs analysis and recommending the most viable solutions. We compete so you don’t have to!
Life Insurance Quotes - Free!
We Appreciate Our Customers And they appreciate us by sending positive reviews and comments!
Prosouth’s team of agents really helped us find the right policy quickly and saved us a ton of money!
My insurance at work was very expensive and Prosouth was able to help me get the right policy for my family and wife.
Our company needed a financial strategy to protect our management team and incentivize our staff. ProSouth Insurance was able to educate our employees and provide multiple competitive solutions with several different companies.
Term Insurance Policies Term Life Insurance Plans are Affordable and Reliable
Choosing The Right Type of Policy Can Be Easy We are a one stop shop for sourcing competitive Life Insurance Solutions.
If you have already purchased life insurance in the past, you understand that there are many expenses your loved ones will have. Life insurance is not an asset that can just be purchased and then filed away. You should review your policy every 1-2 years and when you experience a life changing event.
Common Life Changing Events:
- Marriage or Divorce
- Birth of a Child or Grandchild
- Purchase of New Home
- Owning a Business
- Change in Business Valuation
- Education for Children
- Elder Care for Parents
Conducting a policy review is not complicated. However, it does take time and attention to detail. Items that will need to obtained and reviewed are listed below.
- Summary of current in-force policy ledger
- Review type of policy, ownership, beneficiary designations, payment methods, premiums, cash value and loans
- Review current objectives and goals
- Identify and personal or business changes that may affect life insurance needs
- Evaluate change in interest rates and cost of insurance
- Consider any surrender charges and time periods
- Check financial stability of insurance company
- Alternatives to consider
- Health changes or medical issues
- Everything is ok and no changes need to be made
- Changes to owner or beneficiary
- Guaranteed coverage or premium changes
- Increase or decrease in coverage amounts, terms and types
Reasons To Work With An Insurance Professional Insurance is an important part of protecting a family, business or estate planning. Let an experienced professional provide the right recommendations and solutions.
Life Insurance is a financial vehicle used to protect the assets and create wealth for the surviving family. Many other business uses are also available. For a relatively small amount of money each year, beneficiaries can receive a potentially large death benefit.
Insurance For Stages of Life
Have Any Questions? Please Call Toll Free: (800) 980-4129
Our Team of Insurance Professionals are here to assist you with conducting a proper needs analysis and providing a well constructed recommendation with an unbiased approach. We represent multiple top-rated Insurance Companies and are expert at getting policies issued. Let us compete for you!
Policy Holder Services
Meet Our Team Low Cost Term Insurance / Team of Specialist
You will appreciate the customer service experience with our team of specialist. From quoting, underwriting and delivery of policy, our goal is to make your journey as successful and informative as possible.
Life Insurance Numbers and Stats Approximately 52% of Americans own Life Insurance as of 2023.
Source: 2023 Insurance Barometer Study, LIMRA, Website: https://www.limra.com/siteassets/newsroom/fact-tank/fact-sheets/0859-2023-liam-fact-sheet-2023_final.pdf
- In January 2023, 52% of consumers reported owning life insurance (e.g., individual, employer-sponsored, etc.), which is up from 50% in 2022 but down from 63% in 2011.
- Overall, there are more than 100 million uninsured and underinsured Americans who say they need (or need more) life insurance coverage.
Thirty-eight percent of Americans say their household
would face financial hardship within six months should a wage earner die unexpectedly — 30% would struggle financially within a month.
- Among life insurance owners, 21% say they do not have enough coverage.